Pathfinders Support Your Path program is an embodiment of our commitment to providing innovative and personalized direct care supports to individuals with disabilities. Our primary goal is to help participants embrace life and reach their goals, fostering greater independence while encouraging participation and learning. We are passionate about enabling people with disabilities to live their dreams and achieve the very best in their lives.
As a support worker you will be responsible for assisting each participant to live a life by their own design. The support worker is passionate about empowering people with a disability to live their dreams and achieve the very best in their lives. The support worker enjoys helping people in the community, is caring by nature and has an understanding on how to provide person led support. Duties may include:
- Supporting participants with daily living activities and personal care
- Supporting participants to develop and maintain their independence
- Supporting participants to achieve their personal goals through community and social participation.
The Successful Applicant:
- Will be able to work with team members, participants (one-on-one or in a group setting), families and carers to provide individualised supports for people with disabilities.
- Will be able to demonstrate that they will provide safe, nurturing support to assist participants to achieve their individual goals and dreams.
- Will be assisting participants who require assistance with daily life tasks, with a strong focus on developing the skills of people to live as autonomously as possible.
- Will be assisting people to achieve their full potential.
- Needs to have a current NDIS Worker Check
This position is Level 2-3 (negotiable based on experience) under the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010 (the SCHADSI Award)
Position Closes 5:00pm, Tuesday, 28 November 2023
Please apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter addressing the essential criteria as per the job package , and a current updated resume.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders are strongly encouraged to apply.
Pathfinders is committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity and Cultural Diversity.
Pathfinders is a Non Smoking Workplace