Pathfinders operate a number of programs and services based in promoting youth and family welfare.
We currently have a direct impact on more than 90,000 people through our services and focused programs, including family support, disability, homelessness services, youth services and child protection services. Pathfinders’ programs can be found in Armidale, Tamworth, Tenterfield, Glen Innes, Moree, Inverell, Kempsey, Port Macquarie, Taree and Coffs Harbour.
Pathfinders programs and services include:
- Youth social, recreational and vocational centres and programs
- Refuge and supported accommodation services to young people
- Regional youth centre providing vocational skills development, education, and accreditation
- Full time residential support for young people in out-of-home-care
- Youth drop-in support centre
- Child protection and family referral services
- Long-term residential out-of-home-care services and foster care programs for children and young people
- Parenting and family strengthening workshops and information sessions
- Family preservation services, supervised contact, therapeutic camps/activities and after care services to vulnerable children, young people and their families
Pathfinders aims to improve the quality of life and well-being for each individual that comes in contact with one of our services, whilst also benefitting the larger communities we work within.